Monday, July 14, 2014

When you have green hair

For some who don't know this, around two months ago, I dyed my hair black and green. My natural hair color is brown and before the black and green, it was this nasty pinkish red color. Lol. But anyways, with un natural colored hair, hair care could be a little different for you. 

Showering and shampoo makes your hair fade if it's colored. Of course I gotta bathe but I changed my route a bit to prevent color fade. I like to shower every other day. And the days I don't shower, I use this.  
If you have dyed hair, this is your best friend, it basically washes your hair without harsh ingredients from regular shampoo that'll make your hair fade. 

The days I do shower, I use conditioner first on the green parts (conditioner doesn't really make your hair fade) and then I use just a drop of shampoo. It makes some of the dye come out but not much. 

So the actual hair dye, I get it from the mall. The black hair dye is permanent and i got it from the drugstore. I think it was revlon...it was like 4 bucks and it worked really well. The green hair dye is manic panic and Raw. I usually get the manic panic in this lime green color called "electric lizard" and the Raw is a dark green called "super green." 
For each time I re dye my hair. I end up using two bottles. (a little less) I like to mixed the light and dark green. And I have to re touch my hair around every 3 weeks :P 
(My hair before I redid it yesterday)
(My hair after I redid it) ^_^
 
If you guys have suggestions of something for me to post, comment below. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment